The SKIHAWKS Racing Team is a 501 (c) (3) nonprofit ID #65-1192984. Your tax-exempt donation will support the many activities offered by the SKIHAWKS Racing Team Foundation.  

Monetary donations can be sent to our mailing address at: 


117 East Louisa Street
Seattle, Wa 98102 

Make checks payable to: 
SKIHAWKS Racing Team

We also take credit cards! Please contact us  us and we'll connect with you to do this.


Really help make a difference and JOIN the Skihawks Racing Team "Summit Club".  This is for supporters who give at the $750 level and above.

The $750 mark is the cost per athlete for all alpine, Nordic and snowboarding program elements offered by the Skihawks Racing Team.  These costs include, but are not limited to... Racing Equipment; athlete transportation to training and races; athlete and family year-round social events (a vital part of our support for athletes and their families); and financial assistance for as many athletes as possible who demonstrate financial need.  

Skihawk athletes and their families typically pay for about 35% of program costs, leaving 65% of costs for the Skihawks organization to cover which amounts to an annual fundraising goal of $20.000.  Just under thirty new and renewing Skihawks Summit Club members annually would get us to our $20,000 goal!

This is a unique opportunity to really make a difference in supporting the special athletes of the Skihawks Racing Team.  Won't you join us today?

Join us as a CORPORATE sponsor!  Your donation at the CORPORATE levels of $1,000, $2,500 or $5,000 will make a tremendous difference to the team and give your company great community exposure to our many athletes and their families, volunteers, donors and other organization and corporate supporters.  please contact us  on how we can make this a good corporate decision for you.

SHOP AmazonSmile and your purchase helps the athletes of the Skihawks Racing Team!
Amazon will donate 0.5% of the price of your eligible AmazonSmile purchases to Skihawks Racing Team A Not For Profit Corporation whenever you shop on AmazonSmile.

  • AmazonSmile is the same Amazon you know. Same products, same prices, same service.
  • Support your charitable organization by starting your shopping at

If you should need assistance with your donation, please contact us.  The SKIHAWKS Racing Team is a 501(c )(3) organization and your donation is tax deductable.

Social Networks

Sponsors and Partners

THANK YOU to all the generous organizations, partners and companies that support the special athletes of the SKIHAWKS RACING TEAM!